Senior Designer London / UK
Due to our ongoing success we are seeking an exceptional Senior Designer for our London HQ to work with some of the world’s best brands across a variety of sectors. We’re looking for an incredibly creative, culturally intelligent individual to be an integral part, and driving force, of our small key team; someone who is not only capable of great ideas and concepts but who can also see them through to best-in-class execution. McFaul_Day is a fast-moving environment so energy and commitment are absolutely paramount.
- Hands-on approach, getting involved in all aspects of the creative process
- Ability to lead creatively and evolve an agreed concept, bringing it to life across multiple touch points
- Extensive experience in working directly with clients and be the driving force for our creative output
- Self-starter and self-sufficient (at times) in our fast-paced environment
- Take charge of all creative, including the creation of digital, animated and print assets across multiple projects
- Thorough understanding of brand strategy/message and a proven ability to convert it into best-in-class communication
- Contribute to R&D experiments, insights and thought processes
- Nurture and mentor more junior designers in the team
- Confidence in creating and leading presentations and articulating ideas/concepts both internally and to our clients
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Maintaining a flexible & resilient approach to work with the ability to work under pressure
- 8+ years of extensive experience within an agency environment
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your experience across a broad range of sectors (preferably with a passion for sport and lifestyle)
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CS, and back-end systems (Microsoft 365 / Box / Slack etc)
- Knowledge of After Effects, FCP/Premier and/or Cinema 4D and experience of UX and front-end design
- Experience in leading, motivating and inspiring design teams, as well as briefing and liaising with external freelancers
- Experience and a practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance in design
- Approachable, down-to-earth management style, ensuring that the team is working on the same agenda towards a common goal
This hire is an in-house full-time position, with an initial 3 month probation period.
Our London HQ is based near King’s Cross.
Salary dependent upon experience.
McFaul_Day is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com containing a cover letter, CV and portfolio – Subject: Senior Designer.
Application deadline May 15th