Senior Designer — London, UK
Due to our ongoing success, McFaul–Day are seeking a Senior Designer
with exceptional art direction to join our London studio at Kings Cross.
We’re looking for an incredibly creative, culturally intelligent individual to
be an integral part, and driving force, of our small core team; someone
who is not only capable of great ideas and concepts but who can also see
them through to best-in-class execution and lead teams to achieve
greatness. McFaul–Day is a fast-moving environment, so energy and
commitment are absolutely paramount.
Reporting to the Creative Directors you will be inspired by the ever-
evolving cultural landscape, who can turn their hand to deliver impactful
and effective multi-platform creative to sit across multiple channels and
Iconic image makers with fashion/street-culture/sport campaigns under
their belt, should apply.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be comfortable juggling brands, clients and our team’s
creative visions to achieve outstanding, multi-media content and
campaigns from briefing and ideation to execution and delivery.
- You will work with the wider creative team on creative briefs,
encompassing message, mood, formats and best practice.
- You will oversee and approve all creative output for your team
ensuring agency and brand guidelines.
- You will encourage continuous improvement by spotting efficiencies
and proposing solutions to benefit the team.
- You will inspire and positively influence and manage a growing
design team to help them produce best in class creative and grow at
- You will represent our creative ideas to brands, partners, and other
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- You have experience as an Senior Designer / Art Director. 3-5+
years within an agency environment.
- You have experience independently running campaigns and
- You have experience leading a team and representing ideas to
- You are a true creative and are always thinking of new ideas.
- You are a multi-faced creative but equally a highly skilled Designer /
Art Director – an advanced Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign user
and digital / social first in mindset.
- Experience using AfterEffects, Premiere & Sketch/Figma would be
- You have experience and a practical understanding of current
technologies and their application and relevance in design
- You are approachable, down-to-earth management style, ensuring
that the team is working on the same agenda towards a common
This hire is an in-house full-time position, with an initial 6-month probation
period. Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org containing a short
cover letter, CV and portfolio with subject: Senior Designer.
Application deadline — 1st April 2023.