Senior Designer / London, UK
Due to our ongoing success McFaul_Day are seeking an exceptional Senior Designer to join our London HQ. We’re looking for an incredibly creative, culturally intelligent individual to be an integral part, and driving force, of our small key team; someone who is not only capable of great ideas and concepts but who can also see them through to best-in-class execution. McFaul_Day is a fast-moving environment so energy and commitment are absolutely paramount.
- Hands-on approach, getting involved in all aspects of the creative process
- Ability to lead creatively and evolve an agreed concept, bringing it to life across multiple touch points
- Extensive experience in working directly with clients and be the driving force for our creative output
- Self-starter and self-sufficient (at times) in our fast-paced environment
- Take charge of all creative, including the creation of digital, animated and print assets across multiple projects
- Thorough understanding of brand strategy/message and a proven ability to convert it into best-in-class communication
- Contribute to R&D experiments, insights and thought processes
- Nurture and mentor more junior designers in the team
- Confidence in creating and leading presentations and articulating ideas/concepts both internally and to our clients
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Maintaining a flexible & resilient approach to work with the ability to work under pressure
- 8+ years of extensive experience within an agency environment
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your experience across a broad range of sectors (preferably with a passion for sport and lifestyle)
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CS, and back-end systems (Microsoft 365 / Box / Slack etc)
- Knowledge of After Effects, FCP/Premier and/or Cinema 4D and experience of UX and front-end design
- Experience in leading, motivating and inspiring design teams, as well as briefing and liaising with external freelancers
- Experience and a practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance in design
- Approachable, down-to-earth management style, ensuring that the team is working on the same agenda towards a common goal
This hire is an in-house full-time position, with an initial 3-month probation period.
Salary dependent upon experience.
IF THIS IS YOU:
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org containing a short cover letter, CV and portfolio – Subject: Senior Designer.
Application deadline June 11th