1. Middleweight (+) Creative
(Posted July 6th 2018)
Middleweight (+) Creative
Salary dependent on experience
Chichester / UK
Due to our ongoing success, we are seeking an exceptional multidisciplinary Middleweight (plus) Creative based in Chichester.
We require an incredibly creative, culturally intelligent individual. The best of the best. Someone who is obviously no stranger to lifestyle and sport culture.
The ideal candidate will have a great sense of humour, be open minded to an evolving role, be outgoing and confident to say it as they see it.
McFaul+Day is a lively and fast moving environment. Energy and commitment are absolutely paramount. We are a very passionate, extremely professional small team working very closely with some amazing Global brands on some very high profile projects. To be successful in this role, you’ll have a ton of experience, with a portfolio/showreel to prove it. You’ll be bright, ambitious and thrive working in a collaborative environment alongside other creatives.
You will be required to:
• Collaborate with and take direction from above
• Have the opportunity to lead design on fast paced projects
• To be user focused and consistently mindful of the business requirements in your approach to all design
• Input to R&D experiments, insights and thought
• Support and mentor more junior designers in the team
• Be confident in creating presentations and articulating ideas/concepts both internally and to our clients
• Ability to handle several projects at one time
• Work both individually and as part of a larger team
• Support the development of McFaul+Day’s creative and technological capabilities
• Liaise with clients on projects (with and without support)
• When needed put in some extra hours to ensure commercial and creative success
• Support the delivery of end-to-end project management
• Carry out less glamorous (yet still really important) jobs and tasks
• Be highly-motivated, bringing the new, the interesting and the relevant to the studio
• Be an inspiration! Inspire and be inspired
• Be an ambassador to both McFaul+Day and its clients
This hire will be on a temp to perm basis, inhouse only, and starting with an initial rolling contract. Push boundaries, make yourself indispensable to us in 3 months, and you’ll have a full-time contract!